Autor Tópico: Búlgaria - Premier League 19/03/2010  (Lida 895 vezes)

Jeirinhas

• HighRoller
  • J
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Dez 2006
  • Localidade: Lagos
  • Nacionalidade: 00
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 09:01
Pessoal, vou por uma pick em inglês porque não tenho tempo de fazer a tradução  :bom:
Isto é de um jogo que Eu sinceramente, não entendo a odd .. Estive há procura de pick's em relação a este jogo e encontrei esta que só veio reforçar o que Eu já estava a pensar ..
Ora cá vamos  :bom:

Beroe - Lokomotiv Plovdiv 13:00 horas
This match was re-scheduled and will be played on Friday. What's the situation here - well, Beroe are 10th, while Lokomotiv are 14th, finding themselves in the relegation zone. Current standings should not mislead you - Beroe are only 2 points behind 5th Pirin and winning here could send them some places up. "Zaralii" are superb in Stara Zagora - 4 wins and 5 draws in 9 matches. Beating Litex and Lokomotiv Sofia in the autumn period was something really special and fans expect wins at home. To be honest, I see Beroe rising in the table in the next rounds, as they will play at home against weaker teams, than they met in the autumn. Another respectable achievement is the small number of conceded goals at home - only 4. It's interesting to see how Beroe is going to play against a revived Lokomotiv Plovdiv side. Coach Ilian Iliev likes playing with one striker and one supporting striker - namely Georgi Andonov and Iskren Pisarov. Andonov is very technique and intelligent player, while Pisarov possesses great pace. But the star of the team is the central defender Ivo Ivanov, who had been wanted by numerous clubs in the winter. His partner in the heart of the defense, Pavel Kovachev, misses the game. Midfielders Slavi Zhekov (captain) and Dian Genchev are doubtful, but generally only Zhekov is a player of big importance for the team. Assistant Ivko Ganchev is optimistic ahead of the clash, expressing his delight that there are no suspended players at the moment: "Lokomotiv are a tough opposition, moreover now, when the the squad is better that the autumn one, so it won't be easy playing against them. I have no concerns that after playing a couple of good matches our players will be overconfident and will underestimate this match." Lokomotiv Plovdiv are battling for points since the beginning of the spring period, but managed to win only 3 - at home to Chernomorets. Losing 3:2 to CSKA and Cherno More disappointed "The Smurfs" fans, but didn't disheart them. The most frentic fans in Bulgaria are sure that Loko will keep its position in A group, but they can help only in the home games. Playing away proves to be something terrible for the Plovdiv team - they've won only 4 points from 9 away matches, losing 7 times. Some football experts are overpraising Loko at the moment, but looking realistic, "The Plovdiv Juve" played with ideas only against Chernomorets... and it was at home. In the away games they just lack goal opportunities - they are threatening only from set-pieces - 2 pentaly goals against CSKA and 2 goals after crosses against Cherno More (one from free-kick, the other - from cross, that was a consequence of a set-piece). Lokomotiv will be without goalkeeper Kiril Akalski, as well as midfielder Dani Kiki and attacker Georgi Chilikov. Only Akalski will be missed, as he is the regular goalkeeper of the team. Coach Naji Shensoi praised his colleague Ilian Iliev who is in charge of Beroe: „We are anticipating a tough match against Beroe, coached by a very experienced coach like Ilian Iliev. I know him well from my stay at Turkey, when he was playing for Altay Izmir and represented Bulgaria in a superb way and now he has proven himself as a coach. According to me, he's leading his team very wisely and prudently to success. Beroe are very well tactically disciplined, confident and don't feel tension, because they have pretty much points to their tally. After beating Chernomorets in the last round, they can even think about playing in Europe. We will be playing against a side, that deploys positive football, just like ours, so I expect very interesting and fair match in Stara Zagora. Our playing spirit is similar to Beroe's, but we are pressed by a shortage of points and we're not so calm, as the Beroe players. I want from my team to release this pressure and to compensate that, we could not earn against Cherno More and CSKA. We're trying by any means to correct our mistakes and stop conceding stupid goals. Georgi Chilikov and Dani Kiki are injured and won't be included in the group, but I have a 25-player squad and everyone will show and give everything. The survival fight will be on until the last round, just like the championship fight. Some players have bad habits. I want them to be more professional. I look every player the same way and I don't give a regular place - it have to be taken. You have to fight for it, to want it, to show attitude in training." As you can see - big respect for Beroe here. I see Lokomotiv being cautious here, at least in the beginning of the game. Going forward could be lethal for them, as Andonov and Pisarov are superb at counterattacks. Beroe are still yet to lose at home this season, performing great against much better opponents than Loko. Their fans are very emotional and are very closely related to the team. I just can't see Lokomotiv Plovdiv winning here - it will be a big surprise for me. Surely, the guests are far better right now, than they were in the autumn, but they do not deserve this low odds.

Não entendo como a equipa da casa tem uma odd de 2.32 :shock:. E como já mencionei depois de ler esta pick fiquei mesmo super confiante num jogo que digo desde já desconhecer completamente tanto as equipas como o campeonato Búlgaro  ;)
Mas este amigo Búlgaro que deve conhecer a liga do seu país elaborou uma pick muito interessante e não posso deixar passar esta oportunidade de ir na equipa da casa que estatisticamente tem tudo para ganhar  :bom:

Bom entretanto a odd já desceu para os 2.22  :shock: .. Consegui apanhar a 2.32, ainda penso que vá descer mais do que 2.22  :bom:

Beroe Stara Za
2.32 Betfair          
DNB 1.60 Betfair

(Bruno, coloquei a pick do tal amigo Búlgaro por achar que é excelente .. Não esperando nenhuns pontos tipster por isso  ;))
« Última modificação: 19 de Março de 2010, 11:11 por Jeirinhas »
As virgens ofendidas já não são assim tão virgens, já só andam ofendidas ..

PauloDGomes

• HighRoller
  • P
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Nov 2009
  • Localidade: Amsterdam, NL
  • Nacionalidade: pt
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:13
Data e hora?
Ex-Krubach

Parasol

• Magnata
  • P
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Fev 2006
  • Localidade: Levi's Stadium
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:17
Hoje - 13h00
It’s not how big you are, it’s how big you play.

Forum de Apostas

Re: Búlgaria - Premier League 19/03/2010
« Responder #2 em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:17 »

mar de pedra

• Multimilionário
  • m
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Jul 2009
  • Localidade:
    Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:19
não encontras nada mais dificil de ler?    :oops:

em ingles arrazoado de bulgaro e sem parágrafos....

devias era ter pontos tipster negativos  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

na brinca!  :bom:
Maior espectáculo que o mar é o céu. Maior espectáculo que o céu é a alma. – Victor Hugo

trunks

• HighRoller
  • t
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Jan 2010
  • Localidade: Coimbra
    Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:51
a bwin é fantástica...mas valia não ter a aposta do que fazer isto xD

agora só experimentando em live xD
« Última modificação: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:52 por trunks »

ZeNuno

• Magnata
  • Z
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Jun 2009
  • Localidade: Braga
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:53
Não tem odd?  :doido: Eu nunca vi disto  :lol: :lol: :lol:

mar de pedra

• Multimilionário
  • m
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Jul 2009
  • Localidade:
    Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:55
nunca tiveste conta na bwin então.... eles são useiros em fazer brincadeiras destas    :)
Maior espectáculo que o mar é o céu. Maior espectáculo que o céu é a alma. – Victor Hugo

Parasol

• Magnata
  • P
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Fev 2006
  • Localidade: Levi's Stadium
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:57
devem estar a recalcular odds :bom:
It’s not how big you are, it’s how big you play.

Forum de Apostas

Re: Búlgaria - Premier League 19/03/2010
« Responder #7 em: 19 de Março de 2010, 10:57 »

trunks

• HighRoller
  • t
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Jan 2010
  • Localidade: Coimbra
    Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 11:03
lool está demorado então desde ontem á noite que está assim, por acaso tinha raparado ontem, mas só hoje vi a pick do Jeirinhas xD

Rodrigo Cesar

• Administrador
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Ago 2008
  • Localidade: São Paulo - Brasil
  • Nacionalidade: br
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 11:11
gostei da pick....vamos a eles.....2.30 na Bet365!
The wisdom of the fool won't set you free

http://www.apostaganhabr.com/

Jeirinhas

• HighRoller
  • J
  • Estado:
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 11:13
não encontras nada mais dificil de ler?    :oops:

em ingles arrazoado de bulgaro e sem parágrafos....

devias era ter pontos tipster negativos  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

na brinca!  :bom:

:doido:  :shock:

Jeirinhas

• HighRoller
  • J
  • Estado:
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 11:20
lool está demorado então desde ontem á noite que está assim, por acaso tinha raparado ontem, mas só hoje vi a pick do Jeirinhas xD

Não é propriamente uma pick minha  :bom: .. Limitei-me a fazer copy past de algo que achei extremamente correcto a análise em si feita  ;) ..

hugomsgr

• Iniciado
  • h
  • Estado:
  • Registo: Fev 2010
  • Localidade:
    Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 12:10
Também vou nessa pick!

Está agora na betfair a 2,42!

:bom:
« Última modificação: 19 de Março de 2010, 12:11 por hugomsgr »

Jeirinhas

• HighRoller
  • J
  • Estado:
  • Pts Tipsr:
em: 19 de Março de 2010, 14:56
Damn  :cabecada: !

0-1  :incredulo:  :perdida:
« Última modificação: 19 de Março de 2010, 14:56 por Jeirinhas »

Tags:

Rede Apostaganha: Apostas e Prognósticos / Apostas Brasil / Pronósticos de Apuestas / Inside Betting Tips